Current Job Listings:
If you would like to send your résumé please email email@example.com
Job Title: Branch Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Job Summary / Overview:
The Branch Manager assigns and directs all work performed in the branch and supervises all areas of operations. The Branch Manager manages staff, fosters a positive environment and ensures customer satisfaction and proper branch operations. The Branch Manager is committed to the expansion and success of the branch by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement. The Branch Manager also provides sales leadership in addition to individual and team coaching and development.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Direct all operational aspects of the branch including operations, compliance, customer service, human resources, administration, budgeting and sales in accordance with the bank’s objectives.
- Assist in the development of employees by providing timely and constructive feedback and coaching; recognize and reward employees for accomplishments.
- Build client base and grow loan / deposit portfolio to established goals through sales calls, networking and referral business.
- Maintain a working knowledge of bank products, services, and procedures.
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Guide and lead the branch team in new initiatives.
- Support tellers, new account representatives, vault teller, and ATM/Night Depository duties associated with staffing voids.
- Cash Management representative, sales and service.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and bank in the communities we serve.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent organizational and decision making skills.
- Leadership in executing and coaching sales activities to meet sales goals.
- Business acumen in a variety of situations.
- Customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze credit and financial information for all facets of lending.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BS in Business Administration or related field.
- Proven branch management experience, as a Bank Manager or similar role.
- S.A.F.E. Act registration at the time of employment through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
- Knowledge of banking industry systems, rules and regulations
- Knowledge of current management techniques and best practices
- Normal office environment.
- Extended viewing of computer screens.
- Periodic travel within the bank’s footprint to attend meetings and/or solicit business.
- Ability to handle rolled coin boxes.